Who we are
About ADAPT Housing
Founded off the back of the success of our involvement in the affordable housing market, ADAPT Housing are a Queensland and New South Wales based specialist disabilty housing provider who brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the disability housing sector.
For the past 4 years we have been pioneering the disability housing sector in Queensland and New South Wales, building new and innovative homes across all dwelling types and SDA Design Categories.
We continue to grow our relationships with key partners and providers in local regions to support disadvantaged people wih disability to live in more appropriate housing outcomes.
ADAPT’s key advantage lies in the methodolgy and processes we have developed over the past 4 years. We differe delivery of Specialist Disability Accommodation in this new emerging housing market.
ADAPT Housing's Mission
To deliver the best, purpose-designed and purpose-built Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) housing to participants at no cost under the NDIS, where and how participants want to live.
To achieve this, we work with:
- Socially-conscious investors who strive to create housing solutions with us that go above and beyond NDIS and SDA guidelines to deliver extraordinary liveability;
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) organisations who provide incredible medical, carer and support services to participants and their families;
- Highly professional builders and architects who use their skills to create bespoke homes, apartments and town homes that are purpose-designed and built to accommodate and exceed all levels of accessibility and support requirements;
- Participants, their families and carers, who seek support, independent living that provides independence, security, privacy for participants, and peace of mind for their families;
- Organisations in the SDA space can also assist participants and their families to navigate the SDA pathway.